1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Frosting
2. 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Pie (Cheesecake too!)
3. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Loaf
8. Pumpkin Ghost Donut Holes – dessert or breakfast
These cute little ghosts are a delicious and fun way to celebrate pumpkin around the Halloween season. Pumpkin donut holes are coated in vanilla glaze.
9. Maple-Pumpkin Quesadilla – appetizer or entree
These are so savory-sweet and amazing with pumpkin butter and white beans and a hint of maple. Crispy ‘dilla tortillas to swaddle it all!
These fun frosted pumpkin cookies are fun to make with kids. You can frost them simply or decorate their faces into jack-o-lantern styles! Top with chopped pecans or whatever you’d like!
Oh my goodness I LOVE this recipe. And even better, so does my husband! Warm vegan breakfast sausage combines with a hint of vegan cheese, homemade pumpkin butter, greens and some savory mushrooms. This is a breakfast bite to CRAVE!
12. Pumpkin Pie Tarts with Vanilla Glaze – breakfast pastry
These homemade pastry bites are like the mini, toaster-tart-looking pumpkin pies. Warm pumpkin butter inside, flaky vegan crust on the outside. And these sweet morning treats are easier to make than you may think!
13. Pumpkin Kale ‘Fried Rice’ Bowl with Tofu – entree
This one-bowl meal is a favorite fall dish of mine! It has it all. Cozy rice, protein-rich tofu cubes, kale and more.
14. Pumpkin Pudding in 5 Ingredients – healthy dessert
If you have five minutes and five ingredients you can whip up this healthy treat bowl of pumpkin pudding – cinnamon speckled, creamy, packed with protein and super delish!
These easy to make scones bake up with pumpkin pie flavors, vanilla bean on top! Warm and fluffy for a cozy morning. Pair with your fave latte, cocoa or tea.
16. “Run Amok!” Pumpkin Cookies – dessert
These Halloween perfect cookies are like classic chocolate chip, only with a few added goodies and a pumpkin-infused spin. Watch Hocus Pocus and bake up these!
17. Pumpkin Waffles – breakfast
These fluffy spice and maple pumpkin waffles are lovely for a fall or winter brunch. They are gluten free and have the welcoming aroma or citrus and cinnamon. Maple syrup on top.
18. Ginger Sage Butternut Pumpkin Soup – soup
I love this soup on a chilly fall night when I am craving something ultra-cozy, calming, comfy and delicious. The recipe is simple and the flavors of sage and pumpkin are outstanding. This is a must-try for creamy soup fans.
19. Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls with Ginger Glaze – sweet breakfast treat
Hm, these amazing cinnamon rolls really need no introduction. Pumpkin. Cinnamon. Creamy ginger glaze. If you want a fall-infused pumpkin cinnamon roll – give this recipe a try!
These sturdy pumpkin brownies are rich in chocolate flavor and super satisfying. They bake up dense and amazing. Perfect for a fall chocolate craving.
21. Pumpkin Chai Oat Blueberry Muffins – muffin
Blueberry muffins with a healthy, spiced, pumpkin-y, fall spin! Warm and fluffy. Pair with a steamy latte for a perfect fall morning.
22. Pumpkin Muffins – Cinnamon Frosted – muffins
These fluffy, dense pumpkin muffins are simply wonderful! The pure smooth flavor of pumpkin shines through in each golden bite.
23. Roasted Cauliflower Pumpkin Swirl Dip – Appetizer
This is another seasonal recipe that I CRAVE! The flavors of roasted cauliflower and rustic fall pumpkin combine in a swirled bowl of warm baked dip. Spread on warmed crusty bread, crackers – or eat by the spoonful! This stuff is amazing at fall gatherings.
24. Hubbard Pumpkin Pie – healthy dessert
This recipe is truly for the pumpkin pie experts out there. Those who want to try a rustic, authentic, dense, creamy-velvet version of homemade pumpkin pie. This pie was really delicious and so healthy that it makes a great afternoon bite or even breakfast!
25. Toasty Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters – side dish or patty
I LOVE these! Love them. Toasty little golden gems of pumpkin goodness. Crispy coated and very lightly pan-fried. You could bake them too. They are delicious on their own or use them as a burger patty. Savory with a hint of sweet.
26. Crispy Tofu Pumpkin Spread Sandwich – lunch sandwich
This lovely hearty sandwich has a pumpkin-sweet potato spread on top. Crispy golden tofu too. A favorite combo of mine for a lunch or dinner sandwich.
27. Pumpkin Spice Orange Banana Bread Bars – bakery snack cake
These fluffy bars combine pumpkin and banana bread – what is not to love?! Enjoy for breakfast or as a snack. Pair with a hot beverage for a cozy fall moment.
28. Pumpkin Pie – from scratch – dessert
Homemade pumpkin pie from scratch with a homemade gingersnap crust. And yes, I even made the gingersnaps. This amazing pie is one of my favorites for special fall gatherings. (Or you can try my 4 and 5 ingredient tweaks to pumpkin pie below!)
29. Pumpkin Pie (in 4 ingredients) (in 5 ingredients) – dessert
I was dying to really make the easiest pie recipes ever. And with these two recipes I think I succeeded! Both pies turn out delicious. And with only 4 or 5 ingredients you won’t have to sweat much in the kitchen.
30. Golden Trio Soup – entree soup
This golden trio soup has butternut squash, sweet potato and pumpkin – chipotle flavors – warm, creamy and spiced. Crispy tofu cubes on top.
31. Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie – dessert
Cheesecake meets pumpkin pie in a rich and creamy swirled slice.
32. Pumpkin Pie Parfait – dessert or snack
These easy parfaits have layers of pumpkin pudding, coconut whip and grahams. So good and such a crowd pleaser! Make ahead approved. Pumpkin pie bliss. No holiday required.
33. Hot Pumpkin Mug – beverage
This is like the pumpkin version of hot cocoa. And it is kinda like a pumpkin spice latte, without the espresso and with more pumpkin! So creamy and delicious for fall!
34. Walnut Pumpkin Pie – This no-bake pie is so rich and creamy and loaded with healthy walnuts! I love this as my holiday pie. ps. You could bake this if you like a firmer pie!
35. Pumpkin Spice Loaf – breakfast or snack
This fluffy cranberry pumpkin spice loaf pairs perfectly with tea. Sugar Plum Fairy Loaf for the holidays!
36. Orange Pumpkin Hummus. – appetizer or snack
This is a yummy fall hummus infused with pumpkin and spice and citrus.
37. Maple Bliss Vegan Pumpkin Pie – dessert
This is a maple sweetened pumpkin pie. So luxurious and dreamy!
38. Cinnamon Pumpkin Graham Cookies or Crackers – dessert
These are cozy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies made using graham flour.
39. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte – beverage
Ditch Starbucks and make your pumpkin spice beverage in house – sip in your slippers 🙂
40. 2-Minute Pumpkin Pie Pudding. This super fast pudding has walnuts and pumpkin and pie spices galore. Sweet, creamy and perfect for a dessert or snack!
41. Pumpkin Pie Pillows Cookies – dessert or snack
These little nuggets of yum are perfect with tea.
42. Sour-Cream Swirled Pumpkin Pie – dessert
Another version of pie – with a creamy white swirl!
43. Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread – side or snack or breakfast
This fluffy and hearty bread has goodness of pumpkin and oatmeal combined in one.
44. Two Pumpkin Muffins – one cream cheese topped – muffins
Two pumpkin muffin recipes to try. One with a moist vegan cream cheese top.
45. Pumpkin Apple Harvest Rice – savory entree or side dish
This cozy bowl of pumpkin rice with sweet crunchy apples and veggies is one of my favorite easy bowls to whip up for lunch or dinner. Pumpkin flavor in each savory, nutty bite.
46. Frosty Pumpkin Shake – dessert smoothie
This cool, creamy shake is swirled with frosty flavors of creamy coconut and smooth spiced pumpkin. Eat it with a spoon!
47. Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Cookies – goodness-infused dessert
These tender round gems are a new sweet fall treat of mine. Pumpkin combines with chocolate and rustic oats for a flavor that is naughty-meets-nice.
48. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – breakfast
This unique pumpkin oatmeal uses pumpkin cream to drizzle over top and fold in the cereal to make creamy, rich oats. Spice and maple flavors.
49. Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese Dip – appetizer
I created this recipe when I was on a cashew cheese kick a few years ago. And it is quite warm and cozy! It starts out with some soaked cashews and ends up with a warm-from-the-oven dip of pumpkin spice deliciousness. This dip can be served warm or chilled. Party-approved. Savory-meets-sweet.
50. Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun Layer Cake – dessert
This rich and fluffy dessert is pretty much food porn on a plate. It looks like a fluffy layer cake with melty, creamy vegan frosting – but it tastes like a pumpkin-infused cinnamon bun with swirls of cinnamon throughout. So decadent. So good. So splurge-worthy.
51. Pumpkin Pretzels – snack or breakfast or dessert
These soft pretzels are filled with holiday flavor and appeal. They bake up fluffy and rich in cinnamon spice. They remind me of cinnamon rolls, only in a pumpkin-y pretzel form!
52. Pumpkin Loaf with Chocolate Chips! – snack or dessert
This fluffy loaf is studded with melty chocolate chips.
53. Date-sweetened Pumpkin Loaf – breakfast or snack
This is a super fluffy and yummy pumpkin loaf. Perfect with tea or a latte. Rich pumpkin color and flavor.
54. Pumpkin Ice Cream – dessert
This summer meets fall recipe is incredibly luxurious and delicious. Creamy and rich with pumpkin pie flavor.
55. Pumpkin Risotto with sage and spices – entree
This cozy entree or side dish is loaded with fall flavor. It can be served as fancy or casual as you want it! I love risotto tacos with white beans, skillet mushrooms and heat!
56. Crustless Pie with Pecan Streusel – healthy dessert
This crust-free pumpkin pie is so good! You seriously won’t miss the crust.
57. Pumpkin Brownies – dessert
These are so good and perfect for pumpkin season! Pumpkin makes these brownies extra fudgy delicious.
Hope you can try one or a few of these cozy-delicious pumpkin recipes this fall 🙂
From pumpkin cinnamon buns, pumpkin fritters, cozy soups, rice dishes, ice cream, donuts, quesadillas and multiple versions of vegan pumpkin pie – these are all my pumpkin-y recipes.
These recipe posts are both recent and vintage. Savory and sweet. A few that are super healthy – and plenty that are quite decadent and sweet. There is something for everyone on this list – so if you have a can of pumpkin sitting in your kitchen pantry, give this list a look and hopefully find some inspiration!
Sarah Anna is a freelance writer and tech junkie who loves to read and write articles on technology, mobile apps, lifestyle and other facets of life. And when she isn’t writing, you will find her traveling around the world or saving businesses from producing a bad copy.